The Catholic Church celebrates five feasts in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Five Feasts of Mary Prayer Journal is a complete work to help deepen your connection to the Mother of God by celebrating these five feasts throughout the year. It contains a precious treasury of art and sacred devotions for all five feasts: the Immaculate Conception, the Nativity of Mary, the Annunciation, the Seven Sorrows of Mary, and the Assumption.
- reflections by St. Thomas Aquinas
- reflections by St. Alphonses de Liguori
- reflections by St. Catherine of Siena
- the Litany of Loreto
- the Litany of Our Lady of Sorrows
- an excerpt from “The Glories of Mary” by St. Alphonses de Liguori
- five thorough novenas (one for each feast) with mediations and reflections for each day, republished and re-typeset from the early 1900's original (each novena is 10-13 pages long)
- instructions on how to say the Rosary
- Marian prayers
- four popular Marian hymns
- a beautiful collection of classical artwork
- 75 lined pages to record your own notes, prayers, and prayer intentions.